Helen Steward, Assistant Manager, Granada TV Region, Digital UK has emailed asking if I could publish the following:
The Granada TV region began its switch on 4 November and will complete the process on 2 December this year – but what does it mean for you?
Digital UK, the organisation leading the switchover process, is holding a series of digital drop-in events which aim to provide practical support and help with the switchover process.
The Digital UK team will be at Waitrose Formby on Thursday 26 November to answer all your questions about digital TV, including:
At Waitrose Formby
- When digital switchover is happening and what the process is
- What the options are for converting to digital TV
- What switchover means for recording and aerials
- How to retune a Freeview digital TV or digital box
- How eligible people can get a TV converted by the Switchover Help Scheme.
Three Tuns Lane Formby, L37 4AJ
Thursday 26 November
10am – 3pm
All events are on a drop-in basis and are free of charge.
Please do take advantage of this offer if you need help, making sense of the use of different keypads for a Digital Tuner and a TV set has taxed my mind too!