Taylor Wimpey is currently preparing an Outline Planning Application on land at Brackenway
Key characteristics include:-
- Up to 286 new dwellings incorporating a range of types and sizes of houses to meet local needs.
- Provision of on-site affordable housing.
- Areas of public open space.
- An area of ecological enhancement to form part of the development.
- Pedestrian connections onto the existing public right of way along Sixteen Acres Lane.
- A flood mitigation scheme.
- Proposed vehicular access from Formby Bypass via a signal controlled junction.
According to Taylor Wimpey;
The planned development is for up to 286 new family homes. Served from a signal controlled junction from Formby Bypass, our proposals comprise a range of types and sizes of houses to meet local needs.
In order that the views and opinions of local people can be taken into consideration, Taylor Wimpey is holding a public exhibition event of the emerging proposals.
This exhibition will take place on:
7th September 2017 from 3pm – 7 pm
Warren Farm Equestrian Centre, Southport Old Road, Formby, L37 0AN
If you have any questions or wish to comment please submit your feedback through the website or write to us at the email or postal address provided.