Early in the meeting the standing orders are suspended to allow for the 'Publuc Forum'. This is apoint when members of the public can ask questions and raise issues for the attention of the Council.
Once the meeting recommences formally members will discuss the following agenda items.
Notices of motion
- To consider and if agreed approve the budget of £85,585 for 2014/15
- To consider and if agreed approve the precept of £55,00 for 2014/15
- To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Plan
- To consider and if agreed approve a donation of £253 to the Formby Churches Together Village Nativity Play
- Chairman's report - for information only
To include an update on Elbow lane and WiFi projects and a report from the Ten Parishes meeting.