Little Altcar Parish Council is holding a normal meeting this week. The Council members meet every other month and discuss a wide range of local issues.
LITTLE ALTCAR PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE PARISH
I hereby give notice that the meeting of the Council of the above named Parish will take place on Tuesday 11th at 7.30pm in Formby Library.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and deciding upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
Members of the Public are also cordially invited to attend the meeting.
3. Members and Officers Declarations of Interest
4. Minutes of the Previous Meeting
5. Matters of Report from the Minutes
6. Matters of Report from Committees attended by Councillors
7. Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group Report
8. Power House Site Developments
9. Parking Issues at the site of Acorn Insurance
10. New Chair and Vice Chair
11. Planning Applications
14. Matters of Further Report – to be notified to the Chairman prior to the meeting
15. Date of Next Meeting
Dated 28th February 2014