All of the walks vary in length and last for 11/2 to 21/2 hours.
The walks are longer than others on Sefton's Walking and Cycling Newsletter and are undertaken at a brisker pace. There are routes to suit everyone including the Fisherman's Path and Lifeboat road.
- Thursday 28th October: Cabin Hill
- Thursday 4th November: Blundell Sands to Hightown
- Thursday 11th November: Larkhill Woods
- Thursday 18th November: Freshfields Dune Heath
- Thursday 25th November: Squirrel Reserve Trail
- Thursday 2nd December: Fisherman's Path
- Thursday 9th december: Lifeboat Road