Pub-goers can enjoy a January Sale at The Lifeboat in Formby.
The range of drinks featured in the sale are;
- a real ale (Sharp's Doom Bar),
- a craft beer (Shipyard),
- one lager (Coors Light),
- two ciders (Strongbow Dark Fruit and Magners),
- a selection of wines including three from Coldwater Creek (red, white and rose),
- three spirits; Gordon's gin, Smirnoff vodka, Bacardi rum (inclusive of a mixer),
- four soft drinks; Sanpellegrino (blood orange and also lemon), Old Jamaica
Ginger Beer (regular and diet version), Guinness,
- as well as a Lavazza coffee (including refills).
The sale prices include
- a pint of Shipyard at £2.29,
- a pint of Coors Light at £2.49,
- a glass of Coldwater Creek wine (175ml glass) at £2.60,
- a pint of Guinness at £2.99,
- a pint of Magners at £2.39,
- Gordon's gin (single measure with mixer) at £2.90,
- Sanpellegrino at 89p
- and a Lavazza coffee at 99p.
Ashleigh-Jane said :
"Department stores and shops hold their sales in January, so it is the perfect time to have a sale in the pub too.
The range of drinks on sale in the pub is aimed at suiting a wide variety of tastes.
I believe that the January Sale will prove popular with our customers.
As always, staff at the pub will serve customers responsibly."
Wetherspoon will also be reducing the price of rooms at their hotels during the sale period with all rooms priced from £49 per night from January 2 to January 17 inclusive.