Formby Parish Council and Little Altcar Councils finally publish the Local Neighbourhood Plan.
The Formby and Little Altcar Neighbourhood Development Plan, [NDP] has been produced jointly by the Parish Councils of Formby and Little Altcar, starting back in September 2013. The Parish Councils wanted the people of Formby and Little Altcar to have a say in all aspects of the future of the town; addressing the issues surrounding housing, infrastructure, health and wellbeing, the environment, and include natural/heritage assets. However, most importantly, it wanted local people to decide what they wanted in their community.
Observers may very well ask why it's apparently taken 6 years to prepare and at what cost in financial terms and human time. Both Parish Councils are to be renewed in an all-out election this year and there only 2 more meetings before the elections.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the next Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held at Formby Library, Duke Street, Formby, on Tuesday 5 February 2019 at 7pm
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- 1.0 To receive Apologies
- 2.0 To Receive Declarations of Interest
- 3.0 Public Forum (the meeting will be adjourned for this item)
- 4.0 Previous Minute
- 4.1 To consider and approve the Minutes of the Ordinary Meeting held on 8 January 2019.
- 5.0 Matters of Report from Previous Meeting – for information only
- 6.0 Planning Applications – (Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website).
- 6.1 To note current position on Formby Development Sites in Sefton’s Local Plan.
- 7.0 To discuss and resolve the following:
- 7.1 To receive the Neighbourhood Plan, Consultation Statement and Basic Conditions Statement and to approve the submission to Sefton Council for the second stage (Regulation 16) consultation.
- 8.0 To authorise Payments (enclosed)
- 9.0 Chairman’s Report
- 10.0 To receive the following reports – enclosed for information only
- Clerk’s report
- Environment Group
- Finance and General Purposes Group minutes
- 11.0 Date of Next Ordinary Meeting– Tuesday 5 March 2019 to be held in the Meeting Room, Formby Library at 7pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
The final version of the document (dated 30-1-19) is available here: http://www.formbyparishcouncil.org.uk/images/Formby_Plan_-_Final_31.01.19.pdf